Now Hiring – Director of Youth Mininstry
Now Hiring at Desert Spring United Methodist Church
With the transition of our current Youth Director, Julie Hart, to new responsibilities at the church, we will be hiring a Youth Director. The position begins July 1st.
Director of Youth Ministry
- Support the Purpose of Desert Spring United Methodist Church: “To welcome all people to discover and live a life of purpose through Jesus Christ as together we make a meaningful difference in the lives of others.”
- Open and inclusive of all people.
- Passionate about Youth and Youth Ministry.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Social media and virtual apps/platforms
- Computer literacy
- Team Player
- Excellent organizational skills
- Actively involved in Church life
- Able to drive for church events, including maintaining valid Nevada Driver’s license and being insurable under the church insurance policy.
- Able to work flexible hours.
Preferred but not required:
- Prior experience directing Youth Ministry or a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Experience creating and maintaining budgets.
- Experience with fundraising for ministry.
- Creative and innovative
- Flexible and open minded
- Positive attitude
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com, or drop off your resume at the church office.